Site

gabep

Bubba, everyone on this site for the past 7 years has known I'm not a democrat or liberal either. For many years, my avatar was GW Bush, even when he was at his lowest. Heck, I dont even own a Lexus anymore. Yet, I remain.

You don't see Lenore running for the door, do ya? And we've been chewing on his tail for quite a while! ;-)

I don't think it's us. Just my opinion...

Yep, somebody has to hold you guys in check,,,you know liberalism is a mental disorder. It can be cured...especially when you find out that bandaging things doesnt fix it, you need to find the cause to make real permanent change. Trust in your heart, truth will come out. Top of the evening to everyone.

gabep, if you truely believe in what was said in the video you posted then stand up and argue your views. I was a student of and excelled at Aristotelian logic and can be convinced of any well argued point. In fact, I've been accused of being "wishy-washy" a few times in my life when I suddenly and completely abandoned a strongly held opinion to adopt another which had been well argued.

But I admit that I'm difficult to convince since my psychological orientation and life's work is "fact based". There is zero tolerance in my field for ideas that people "wish" or "believe" were true.

Bolt if you must but it would be better if you would stick around and convince us to adopt your views.

I would urge you to stay gabep. Just because it appears at this point in time that I, and a few others, seem to be the dominate bleeding heart liberals on this forum, doesn't mean there aren't a bunch of right wing baggers lurking out there who would jump in if they got encouragement from you and Lenore. I don't come close to agreeing with you, but it has nothing to do with respecting your right to say it. I get a kick out of intentionally posting subjects and articles that will peak someones curiosity or boil someones water just to keep the board alive and members talking to one another. It is my belief that this club is composed of honest, well intended, mature Lexus lovers who happen to visit this forum for a little conversation, not World War III.

Hang on with us.

Paul

No. Your posts become the intellectual property of the site once you post them, and I'm not going to go to the effort of deleting your account, and deleting your posts just because you want to take your ball and go home. If you don't want to post here anymore, then don't...but spare us the drama.

This is an AUTOMOTIVE site. Not a political site. If you can't handle the off topic political discussions, then don't participate in them. Some forums have their off topic political discussions in a private forum you have to request to participate in, I would like to think our members are mature enough to be able to participate or not on their own without having to have us decide for them. The statement that this is a "Democrat/Obama" site is absurd, its a LEXUS ENTHUSIAST site...owned by a gentleman in England actually. The site has no affiliation to any political party.

Political discussions are for grown ups who can handle them. Do you see me going around blasting Lenore in other threads because we disagree politically or him doing the same to me? Of course not. nc211 and I disagree on the subject and have had heated debates, but we now know each other personally as friends and I just helped him and his family buy their new home in DC. Everyone has opinions and everyone has a viewpoint, and if you can't handle dealing with opposing viewpoints...then you should go.

Leave or stay...up to you. Don't say things that others take as being racist...and people won't call you a racist. Address others with respect...and they will address you with respect. You called me an idiot with a double digit IQ and questioned my gender...and I'm still smiling. You need to toughen up a little.

Man everyone knows the democrats are wrong all of the time...that's why people like me don't bother posting anymore on these subjects...I just let Paul and Lenore go at it...some of us have to work! :) :lol:

Ok let's all have a beer... :cheers:

One thing I love about this country is people who disagree with me are free to feel just as frustrated as I feel when they don't understand why I don't understand...get it? You can't force your views on people and politics and religion are subjects that can be hard to change anyone's beliefs or views. Stick around...stay off the political subjects if you must.

Thats right! Fair and balanced by friend...fair and balanced LOL

Wow...lol, just wow. You two crack me up. :lol:

gabep, I think you should stick around, especially if you own a lexus. Hell, I havent owned one in nearly a decade, but I am still here because it is a great community (albeit a little small). If our opinions dont matter to you than that sucks, But I (and many others) have fought (I am still fighting, 3rd tour) and been wounded in combat, so that you could voice your opinion and have it vauled. Just because we may not agree with you does not mean we dont value your opinions. You can have one without the other.

Um...he does not have the right to refuse to serve people who are of a different race or religion than him. Nobody who is racist is a "good man". No different than refusing to serve any minority, shameful.