Here Is Your President In All His Respect For The Military.

gabep

What's your point gabep. All I saw in your video was somebody else's rambling "opinions". Why don't you express your own opinions in your own words?

I'm going to be standing on a podium on Veteran's day, November 11, giving an accounting of my own military service. Will you be doing the same?

I'm in a civilian role supporting the U.S. Marines Corps and I want to tell you that I'm extraordiarily impressed with and damned proud of our current Commander in Chief.

Get a clue. If you can't get one then maybe I can send you one.

The radio disk jockey assumes facts not in evidence. Based on a photograph, he draws a conclusion that a person or persons have been discriminated against or treated rudely or ignored or marginalized or disrespected, or subjected to any other form of disenfranchisement. He claims from this photo that he can read the Presidents mind (that black guy), the minds of the people in the first row and perhaps the second, the disk jockey is not consistent here, and the mind or minds of the soldiers family. (I will call the Army Hero receiving the medal soldier, as the disk jockey in the beginning of the video says he, the jockey, is not sure if the soldier is a Staff Sargent or not. Also the disk jockey says at the beginning of the video he is not sure if the soldiers buddies were shot down or not. Apparently the jockey is a little unsure of all the facts.) Otherwise how would he know what all these people were thinking and their intent when the seating order was set before the ceremony. Did someone in the White House say to the President "Screw the family, their a bunch of hicks. Stick them in the third row and be sure and take a picture of it so we can laugh at them latter." Or maybe the family said "We have been to ten of these ceremonies already and we would like to meet the Senators that voted for our son to receive this Congressional Medal of Honor.

Just chill. This accusation doesn't make sense.

OK i am going to jump in...It was probably bad protocal to not have the family sit front and center....How sad, Obama usually showcases the family in front....If the Congressional idiots were out front, they were just showboating...Shame on them.

I just forwarded what was posted on a Marine forum I am a member of called "together we served" Your opinions mean nothing to me.

Given your childish attitude, why would you expect me to give a hoot about your "Marines" posting? (Does not compute!)

I just forwarded what was posted on a Marine forum I am a member of called "together we served" Your opinions mean nothing to me.

Well, your opinion means something to me - especially if you are ex-military. Did you view the presentation video at the link I posted? Did you hear that this was the first time since the Vietnam war that the medal of honor was presented to a living recipient instead of to the family of a dead soldier? Yes! Sgt. Giunta's parents were not the main focus, in the front row or on the stage since they were not going to be receiving the medal in Sgt. Giunta's behalf. Sgt. Giunta is ALIVE and the focus is on him - as it should be.

Did you hear the President's lenghthy acknowledgement of Sgt. Giunta's parents or the long period of applause after this acknowledgement? Did you hear the President virtually "gush" about Sgt. Giunta's accomplishments?

The opinions expressed in the video link you posted seem completely inconsistent with what actually happened at the presentation ceremony which, in my opinion, was as close to perfection as it could have been.

Well, that's mature of you. Why post anything in general on an open Internet forum discussion board if you don't care about other opinions?

Personally, I think we all need to relax and quit with this posting of video clips from other sources to seek conversations. Back in my day, you'd post a conversation that represented your own position, and stand up for it in a civilized manner. Not just post some link to spread the view of someone else. You know when you're right, and you know when you're wrong, in a civilized and mature manner.

I say, enough of this.