98 Lexus Es300 Price

agc

I am thinking about buying a used 98 ES300, what is a fair value for the car. It has 48k miles, original sticker was $34k (not sure what option the car has). All service records from Lexus dealer, dark green/ivory and the owner seems to be very straight forward. He is the original owner, car has never been in a wreck (so he say), but there is a small dent on the passenger front fender. I need a daily driver that is safe (I have an 8 month old baby), reliable and a little luxury or performance is not bad either. My wife has an Odyssey and I would like to get a sedan

run the car in question throught the "private sale" sections or www.kbb.com and www.vehix.com to get an idea for your area of the country. It will help to know what options are on the car and the actual mileage. If you have the VIN you might be able to run that through www.lexus.com to see what it was shipped with.

Since the car has a dent, rate it at good or average to get the fairest fair market value. Don't rate the car as excellent.

steviej