Transmission?

i had recently visited a dealer and we stared talking about the Gs, I drive a 99 GS300 woth about 53K, he was telling me that a common problem he came about with that particular model was the Car would rev up real high during a rolling start. I told him I experienced the same thing.

He said Lexus had issued a recall for that, has anyone experienced this on their car.

my warranty expired at the end of last summer, but if there was a recall, would lexus still be entitled to fix the problem.

Please let me know how i can find out more about this

Thanks,

Chet

i had recently visited a dealer and we stared talking about the Gs, I drive a 99 GS300 woth about 53K, he was telling me that a common problem he came about with that particular model was the Car would rev up real high during a rolling start. I told him I experienced the same thing.

He said Lexus had issued a recall for that, has anyone experienced this on their car.

my warranty expired at the end of last summer, but if there was a recall, would lexus still be entitled to fix the problem.

Please let me know how i can find out more about this

Thanks,

Chet

I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM AND HAVING AM MECHANIC LOOK AT IT NEXT WEEK. IF THEIR WAS A RECALL LET ME KNOW ASAP SO I DONT GET RIPPED OFF.

MY E-MAIL IS DRAGONJ242003@YAHOO.COM

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.

J :)