09 Es350 Wheel Lug Nuts Torque Spec?

gatoman39

Anyone know what the Wheel lug nuts torque specs are for 09 ES350? I set it to 80 ft/lbs.

I just changed the rear brakes on 2009 ES350. 43k miles, they weren't making any squeaking noise which was odd because the pads were almost down to bare metal. Any way I think the dealer wanted like 400 bucks. I bought the pads online for 38 bucks and swapped out the pads. Took about an hour.

Anyone know what the Wheel lug nuts torque specs are for 09 ES350? I set it to 80 ft/lbs.

I just changed the rear brakes on 2009 ES350. 43k miles, they weren't making any squeaking noise which was odd because the pads were almost down to bare metal. Any way I think the dealer wanted like 400 bucks. I bought the pads online for 38 bucks and swapped out the pads. Took about an hour.

just make sure they are tight, lol

no, don't know, but I think the quickest way to get the answer would be to call a Lexus service shop and see what setting they use

no, don't know, but I think the quickest way to get the answer would be to call a Lexus service shop and see what setting they use

I found the answer. It's 76 ft/lbs.

I found the answer. It's 76 ft/lbs.

Just for future use, where did you find the answer?