95 Es300

goodkarma

Hello all. I am new to the forums. A friend of mine told me about your site. He was telling me that this would be the best place for answers i need.

I have a 1995 es300 with 200+K miles on it. I am the original owner and the car runs great. It has been well maintained over the years. But all of a sudden, i am starting to have issues with starting the car. It will start and stay running, and drives just fine. But when I turn the car off for a minute, and then try to restart, it wont. It cranks over but no start. After letting the car sit for about an hour or so, it will restart. there are no codes in the computer at all. The only thing that i have replaced is the TPS sensor. If anyone can help, it would be appriciated..

Hello all. I am new to the forums. A friend of mine told me about your site. He was telling me that this would be the best place for answers i need.

I have a 1995 es300 with 200+K miles on it. I am the original owner and the car runs great. It has been well maintained over the years. But all of a sudden, i am starting to have issues with starting the car. It will start and stay running, and drives just fine. But when I turn the car off for a minute, and then try to restart, it wont. It cranks over but no start. After letting the car sit for about an hour or so, it will restart. there are no codes in the computer at all. The only thing that i have replaced is the TPS sensor. If anyone can help, it would be appriciated..

I had similar issues throwing crazy error codes, like a DDD, I replaced coils, wires, plugs, O2S, EGR, etc... Same error codes and it could hardly pass smog.

Replaced my valve cover gaskets and discovered the issue:

It was the Fuel Pressure Regulator. Starts perfectly and recently passed a statutory CA smog test with flying colors. :D

Jim