Sign in to follow this  
aznmojo

Fs: Lexus Is300 Rims, Comes With Everything

Getting some new rims, so i am trying to sell the stock ones. These come with Dunlop SP9000's and they have 6000 miles on them. I don't drift around and most of those miles are highway miles, so the treads are fresh. As for the rims, three are perfect and one has a mounting nick that is barely visible. None of them have curb rash and have been waxed everytime i washed my car. I am including the center caps and lug nuts too.

5 X 114.3 bolt pattern

50 mm offset

7 inches wide

Will sell for $700 shipped obo. All offers welcome. Prefer SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA! You can come see these wheels yourself, they are almost perfect.

407529_18_full.jpg

407529_11_full.jpg

email: stanley85@yahoo.com

1. Are these sold?

2. Would they fit a 93 ES?

B)

I was just gonna ask the same thing.... will they fit on my 1996 Es300?

i'm interested in your rims for my '94 sc300. email me some contact info (or call)

cwjohnsen@mindspring.com (936-321-7133)

thanx, curt johnsen

nice wheels. Too bad they are not in Toronto, I would buy them in one second!

Hey..I just took off these wheels off my 97 es300.

the offset is a little different, I put spacers on the rear wheels. and experienced very slight rubbing on sharp turns in the front.

I'm also selling my set as well. Im in NYC. They are in very good condition. couple of nicks and scratches here and there..but again, very good condition. $750

I should have pictures of them tomorrow so if your interested email me at ubrightlights@aol.com

thank you

Sign in to follow this