Parting Out 1993 Sc300

MarkBMC

I'm parting out a 93 SC300:

* I'm keeping everything for the automatic to manual swap (pedals, master cylinder, ecu, wiring harness, tranny, driveshaft, transaxle, etc.)

* Tan interior. Everything is in great shape with the exception of the passenger door, seat, and some of the trim on that side.

* I haven't pulled the engine, but will and it will be for sale as well.

* I'd rather not ship the big stuff, but will consider it. I'm in Lexington, KY.

I'm just disassembling it now, so it may be that I have to go take it off to get it for you. The car had 110k on it I think. I bought it for the tranny, etc. for the swap. It was totaled by a tbone on the right pass door. I have pics or can get them of parts if you'd like. Email me direct: wmarkmanuel@gmail.com and let me know what you need. Later on this winter I will have the automatic tranny and associated parts for sale too.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm parting out a 93 SC300:

* I'm keeping everything for the automatic to manual swap (pedals, master cylinder, ecu, wiring harness, tranny, driveshaft, transaxle, etc.)

* Tan interior. Everything is in great shape with the exception of the passenger door, seat, and some of the trim on that side.

* I haven't pulled the engine, but will and it will be for sale as well.

* I'd rather not ship the big stuff, but will consider it. I'm in Lexington, KY.

I'm just disassembling it now, so it may be that I have to go take it off to get it for you. The car had 110k on it I think. I bought it for the tranny, etc. for the swap. It was totaled by a tbone on the right pass door. I have pics or can get them of parts if you'd like. Email me direct: wmarkmanuel@gmail.com and let me know what you need. Later on this winter I will have the automatic tranny and associated parts for sale too.

Mark:

I'm moving this post to the Buy and Sell forum for better coverage. Good luck, and post some pictures. We Lexus owners are picky. :)

• 3 weeks later...