New Guy Needing Help With Sc400

alonan

HEY just acquired a 1992 sc400 and i am looking for a Grey driver side door panel as mine is coming apart also i have no radio and no power to it i checked the fuse and every time i put a fuse in it it blows instantly and i am wondering what the cause it even if the car is off i was told it was the cd changer so i disconnected it and still have same problem i am wanting to put an aftermarket kenwood deck in but i am not sure how the speakers are wired and they must have a crossover or something i am wanting to use all original speakers but don't know how to hook up my amp correctly to them.

again i am new and if i put this thread in the wrong place or something i am sorry and please have patience with me i am only wanting to get some help so i can take care if my car thank you

HEY just acquired a 1992 sc400 and i am looking for a Grey driver side door panel as mine is coming apart also i have no radio and no power to it i checked the fuse and every time i put a fuse in it it blows instantly and i am wondering what the cause it even if the car is off i was told it was the cd changer so i disconnected it and still have same problem i am wanting to put an aftermarket kenwood deck in but i am not sure how the speakers are wired and they must have a crossover or something i am wanting to use all original speakers but don't know how to hook up my amp correctly to them.

again i am new and if i put this thread in the wrong place or something i am sorry and please have patience with me i am only wanting to get some help so i can take care if my car thank you

I HAVE HAD GREAT LUCK WITH THE CAR AUDIO GUYS AT MY LOCAL BEST BUY.

THEY WILL INSTALL YOUR NEW KENWOOD SYSTEM FOR AROUND 50 TO 75 BUCKS.

TRY E-BAY FOR DOOR PANEL.

GOOD LUCK ....NICKY4318

Alonan, These Sc vendors may have the parts you need. Click under used parts for first link. http://www.randjdistributing.com/. http://www.clublexus.com/forums/sc400-300-classifieds/591580-misc-parts-on-the-shelf-make-offers.html

As far as your radio system...it could be a number of things; head unit, amp, speakers could also be blown, stock speakers are cheaply made.

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/lexus-audio-video-security-and-electronics/109384-speaker-install-how-to-with-tons-of-pics-sc3-400-a.html#post802171

• 3 weeks later...