Looking For Lexus-Friendly Mechanic/dallas

LS400Luver

Hi guys.

I know we have a lot of Dallas/Ft. Worth based members. Trying to get a recommendation for an independent mechanic in the DFW area who is Lexus friendly and, of course, reasonable in terms of price. Love the guys at Sewell, but well, you know the drill. I have someone I use for normal maintenance issues, but I need to have control arms replaced up front on my 1991 Lexus LS400, and I suspect the bushings in the back end are shot. This is more than they can handle. Recommendations?

Thanks!

-Holly

Wow....five hours each way? etex, I think your recommendation takes the prize. They are about an hour from me each way, as I am west of DFW Airport. But if you are that sold on them, that says a lot. Billy, TA in KC and SW03ES -- thanks as well for the feedback.

Will run it out to them this week to get an estimate.

Wow....five hours each way? etex, I think your recommendation takes the prize. They are about an hour from me each way, as I am west of DFW Airport. But if you are that sold on them, that says a lot. Billy, TA in KC and SW03ES -- thanks as well for the feedback.

Will run it out to them this week to get an estimate.

this is the one I went to: JP Importz Lexus & Toyota Repair & Service

3521 Security St, Garland, TX 75042 »

(214) 221-3135

Jason Phan of JP Imports, Garland Texas did an outstanding job.

They are a little hard to find, because their building (shop) sits behind a building that facing the street.