92 Es300

1plaboy

My 92 es300 hesitates when shifting to 2nd gear then drives smooth , do any one else with the same model have this problem, or know how to fix this problem.

I read in a previous topic that a 94 es300 was having same problems, one fix the problem with replacing the transmission speed sensor , and the other fix problem with replacing both knock sensors do my 92 es300 model have same sensors please help!!

My 92 es300 hesitates when shifting to 2nd gear then drives smooth , do any one else with the same model have this problem, or know how to fix this problem.

I read in a previous topic that a 94 es300 was having same problems, one fix the problem with replacing the transmission speed sensor , and the other fix problem with replacing both knock sensors do my 92 es300 model have same sensors please help!!

Welcome to the LOC. I don't know the answer to your problem, but you might get more responses by posting this thread in the ES300 forum as well.

Paul