How To Install New Radio In 98 Es300?

Vick22

Hi i have 98 Es300 and i wanted to install single DIN radio and remove the stock radio. i was wondering what parts will i need?? like what wiring conector? and what wires need to cut and the fitting kit? any help is highly appericiated

You should be able to get a harness adapter so you don't have to cut anything. There is a mounting kit available as well that will replace the dash trim and add a pocket under the radio. Should be a rather straight forward install.

You should be able to get a harness adapter so you don't have to cut anything. There is a mounting kit available as well that will replace the dash trim and add a pocket under the radio. Should be a rather straight forward install.

thanx for replying... thats good to hear no need to cut wires.. so where can i get the wiring connector and dash kit??

Ebay if you are comfortable, if not I'm sure a google search will turn up plenty of options.

ya i saw quite a bit on ebay and im not really confy with ebay.. i'll ask at best buy and compare with ebay and choose the best outcome,.. thanx for ur help..

• 3 weeks later...

after searching here and there Got the dash kit and harness :)... make is metra "Metra" ... now just thinking what kind of deck would be good .. :)

thanx a lot guys for taking time to read and reply... means a lot..