New Member And Quick Favor

redtical2000

Hi all-- 2003 Lexus IS300 owner, and son of 1999 ES300 owner. Quick favor to ask:

My father, said ES300 owner, just uploaded a how-to video for replacing the side view mirror (glass only). He is a regular guy--not a car expert, and this is his first YouTube video. This video may be helpful to fellow Lexus owners, but mostly I would just love to see his head explode if it got a few hundred views.

Please post this wherever it would be approriate on this site, and feel free to post it to other relevant owners' forums.

Best,

Alex

Hi all-- 2003 Lexus IS300 owner, and son of 1999 ES300 owner. Quick favor to ask:

My father, said ES300 owner, just uploaded a how-to video for replacing the side view mirror (glass only). He is a regular guy--not a car expert, and this is his first YouTube video. This video may be helpful to fellow Lexus owners, but mostly I would just love to see his head explode if it got a few hundred views.

Please post this wherever it would be approriate on this site, and feel free to post it to other relevant owners' forums.

Best,

Alex

Great video!! Thanks for sharing. Welcome to LOC.