Questions For Park Assist And Rear View Camera Owner

citanest

I didn't go for these options but I wonder if the factory park assist sensors are flushed to the bumpers or slightly sticking out.

Also, where is the rear view camera located? Are there holes and brackets that come with cars that have the cameras?

A photo will be nice.

Thanks.

I didn't go for these options but I wonder if the factory park assist sensors are flushed to the bumpers or slightly sticking out.

Also, where is the rear view camera located? Are there holes and brackets that come with cars that have the cameras?

A photo will be nice.

Thanks.

I have a 2010 350 ES. The park assist sensors are slightly smalller than a quarter. On my vehicle, there are two on each side of the front bumper and four on the rear bumper. You would have to look hard to see them. The rear view camera is above the license plate but is almost completely hidden by an indentation in the trunk. You would have to look hard to find it. I know of no holes or brackets. I actually get more use out of the sensors than I do the rear view camera. They let me know when to stop when pulling into a garage, etc. They also warn you if you are getting too close to an obsticle on the side. The rear view camera is nice though but I don't use it as much as I should. I use it mainly to make sure my dogs and cats are ouit of the way when I back up. Sometimes they come out of nowhere and I have to stop.

A photo will be nice.

Thanks.

I have a 2010 350 ES. The park assist sensors are slightly smalller than a quarter. On my vehicle, there are two on each side of the front bumper and four on the rear bumper. You would have to look hard to see them. The rear view camera is above the license plate but is almost completely hidden by an indentation in the trunk. You would have to look hard to find it. I know of no holes or brackets. I actually get more use out of the sensors than I do the rear view camera. They let me know when to stop when pulling into a garage, etc. They also warn you if you are getting too close to an obsticle on the side. The rear view camera is nice though but I don't use it as much as I should. I use it mainly to make sure my dogs and cats are ouit of the way when I back up. Sometimes they come out of nowhere and I have to stop.

backup camera, and proximity sensors are great

was disappointed at first that there was no front center sensor, but seems fine to me now

obviously know now where exactly where the front and back of car are, but still find myself using both the camera and the sensors, just enjoy using them

after having both systems, it would seem weird to be without them

as far as cosmetics, take a look at one, but absolutely zero problem in that regard, can hardly see anything

A photo will be nice.

Thanks.

Ditto; A photo probably wouldn't be of much use because you could not see the camera. It is tucked up at an angle above the license on the under lip of the trunk. The rear sensors will guide you precisely when backing into a Parrnell parking spot. No more wondering how close you are to the car behind you. But wait...there's more! You also get this set of steak knives...LOL