Nc211 Is Coming Home!

nc211

....and NC211 is officially "home"! Movers are unloading our things into our new home as we speak.

Couldn't of done this without the excellent help and guidance from SW03ES. Thank you, my friend!!

NC, Congrats on your return to your Heaven cheers.gif I also will return to mine cool.gif Door County, Wisconsin cheers.gif

What's not to like about Door County? A beautiful piece of the Great Lakes creation. Are you from there dcfish? We spent a fantastic day on Washington Island riding scooters all over the island.

Paul, I am not from there, I am from Wi. I just returned home from a 5 month stay in The Door cheers.gif Fabulous time, Fabulous cool.gif I'll return in the spring to spend the rest of my days there and my ashes will be scattered in Lake Michigan wink.gif

Just had to buy that 4x4 Jeep, didn't cha' SW03ES! Um, it's snowing buddy! Hahaha!!!

Thanks DCFish! It feels wonderful to be back in the mid-Atlantic region of the country, our home plate!

Very nice DC! We did a drive up Michigan on the lake Michigan side about 18 months ago in the summer, that was really beautiful! We also checke out Lake Geneva for a few days, and that too was quite beautiful. But everyone says Door is the place to see. Never had the time to check it out though.

Haha!! Yeah, considering all of the "Murphy Law" elements this entire process has witnessed for the past several month, having a freak snow storm while unpacking our new home in VA, seems like the PERFECT ending!!! It's ChiTcago's way of saying "see ya later, NC211!" damn town will haunt my dreams for years to come!

• 2 months later...

You keep that Jeep SWO. You keep that Jeep for a long long long time! You're not allowed to replace for anything but a full on Hummer H1. You hear me SWO!! Long long long long long time!

While it was 62 degrees and sunny here today, it was whiteout blizzardly in ChiTcago. Long time...Long long long long time buddy! Your Jeep magic is working!