What would you do with 10 Million?

Steve

Just imagine this, you have just won the lottery, 10 million. What car are you going to buy? What car for your wife? And the rest of the family?

I would be buying a big enough garage to fit all my dream cars in LOL, then maybe buy the wife a dress LOL

Thats so funny a dress. :chairshot: Of course that wouldn't do for me and I know that was just a joke. :) You know I really don't know I would be so scared I wouldn't make it to the facility to pick up the check. :) I want a nice 2 seater with the hard top that comes down, off, or whatever it does. Bently for everyone (3 of us) and that's only cause I seen one on TV and it seems thats what the wealthy drive. LOL. I'd buy hubby a suit too. :lol: I can see my baby girl (21) in a Porsche or of course the Bently. I'd have to hire someone to ride my dog in his own vehicle. :lol: My other family members, WHO are they. Don't call now Don't call then. I'm gonna need lots of garage space.

I would be RETIRED! (like paul) :) :lol:

I would have to get my new LS... And a LX for the wife and kids. Maybe a old corvette or mustang convertible for the weekends a classic. Keep my SE Deuce and get a screaming eagle street glide. Buy a couple of condos and sit back and relax! WOW...keep dreaming! :lol:

I would be RETIRED! (like paul) :) :lol:

I would have to get my new LS... And a LX for the wife and kids. Maybe a old corvette or mustang convertible for the weekends a classic. Keep my SE Deuce and get a screaming eagle street glide. Buy a couple of condos and sit back and relax! WOW...keep dreaming! :lol:

I'd already have my first 10 million like LEXIR and just coast on my premium residuals! LOL!!