Interior Water Leak

rtbshome

Have a 94 LS400 w/ 200k miles. Recently started leaking near the front passenger side kick panel. If I pour water into the gutter of the sun roof, it drains quickly down the drain holes and out the normal locations by the front and rear doors. However some water does start dripping along the front pillar near the bottom. Must be a hole in the tubing along the windshield pillar. Has anyone taken the trim off around there? Where do you start? Does the headliner need to come down?

Thanks

I do not believe it to be AC related. I see the water immediately after pouring it into the drain holes. It runs our by the driver front door post. AC condenser is located near the middle of the vehicle. I sprayed some PB plaster into the drain hole and snaked some weedwacker line about 3 feet into drain. Didn't see any leaks after doing this. Perhaps just had some debris slowing the flow and allowing back-up to spill over.

Thanks