Battery Light On

tabathadamien

I have a 1990 ls 400 and we done replaced the altenator twice and the battery six times and the battery light is on now and wont go off checked all fuses all is ok what is wrong and why wont it go off?now driving the car, it is pulling really hard like the traction is off.have to drive really slow to make it home. leaking anitfreeze near the thermostat and powersteering. any suggestions would be really helpful. please help we now have two cars broke down and i need one of them to work.

now driving the car, it is pulling really hard like the traction is off.have to drive really slow to make it home. leaking anitfreeze near the thermostat and powersteering. any suggestions would be really helpful. please help we now have two cars broke down and i need one of them to work.

is that the belt that goes around the fan and altenator and eveything else? if so it is not broke could it be something else? also i just called oreilly's part store and they said that not all altenators fit the car what one do i need?