Chrome Grill For 2006-2009 Lexus Es350

tansupplyman

Follow up after 4 months: The tape I put on the grill is just as it was the first day I put it on. It has been thru many 'no-touch' spray car washes since then. There is no loss of adhesion anywhere nor any bubbles. SO, I can recommend, without reservation, this product for someone who wants a chrome-like grill on their ES350. There is enough tape on the roll for several friends 350s.

Re: Chrome! Three weeks ago we bought a 2008 ES in Moon Sheel Mica and it came with factory chrome wheels. I can't say as I love them. The look is almost over-the-top for me. However, MORE chromes does seem to be the trend, especially among the "Hot Wheels" crowd--you know, those guys who add hugely oversized, chrome wheels to whatever vehicle they drive.

Anyway, I digress. I think our ES has just about the right amount of chrome, except for the wheels. I doubt I would add any more, but who knows?

I think I would pay $1000 for chrome wheels if I didn't have to change tires, balance, and all that stuff. I come from a chrome wheel family; even my '93 LS400 had factory Chrome on it and I never saw any others in the 12 years I had it. Painted wheels are CHEAP looking. I have painted WOOD wheels on my '31 Franklin !!!

• 6 months later...