Ls 430 Workshop Manual

PILOT1216

Hi to everyone if you are looking for the proper lexus workshop manual I HAVE ONE COMPLETE covering years 2001 to 2006. it has all the info on how to do the jobs . electric diagrams bla bla i would post on this site for you all but dont know how so if someone would like to tell me how would be more than happy the file size is 300mb it is a exe file that MUST BE OPENED WITH INTERNET EXPLORER AS THE DEFAULT BROWSER ON YOUR SYSTEM. . if you want this manual and have a way that i can get it to you my email address is royking1216@yahoo.com . :cheers:post-95573-0-38136100-1313558470_thumb.p

Hi yes it does . first make yourself a tool that will remove the window switch ( i use a small teaspoon with the handle bent at about 15mm from the end). at the bottom of the door under the rubber there are three screws (remove) look underneath the door armrest there is one screw ( remove)use the tool you have made and slip the bent end under the rear of the door window switch panel and pull up ( it might be a little tough but it will come ) inside you will see a screw (remove). use tool again and pull the door as if you are opening it put tool under front of the panel and pull it will come off and you will see another screw (remove) .there is one more screw at the front of the door panel in the hole where the air for the window demisting goes into the door . now grab each side of the panel at the bottom and give it a sharp pull the poppers will release and the panel is off next you need to remove the plastic window trim from around the edge of the window

look for the small plastic push in fixers at each end and remove them then at the rear end of the door and only with your hands at the inner edge by the glass channel pull the trim away by sort of pulling and rolling the trim away at the same time job done . hope that helps . i belive it might be possible to sent the manual via skype . might take a little time but well worth it and might save you mint in the future . let me know if you wish to try Regards Roy