Ls400 Customizing

bkls

I'M LOOKING TO CUSTOMIZE MY 93 LS400 JUST A LITTLE I WANNA KEEP THAT ORIGINAL LUXURY FEEL

WITH NEW

[*]INTERIOR BOTH LEATHER AND CARPET

[*]PAINT JOB

[*]SOUND SYSTEM UPDDATE (ALREADY STARTED)

[*]RIMS

IM IN BROOKLYN NY SO IF ANYBODY HAS ANY IDEAS OR PLACES IN MY AREA

THAT DO GOOD WORK PLEASE PASS ON THE INFO THIS WILL BE A BLOG CAR YOU SEND YOUR

SUGGESTIONS AND I WILL TAKE THE BEST IDEAS AND ADD THEM TO THE CAR.

JUST GOT THE ENGINE REBILT FROM LEXUS SO NO PROBLEMS THEIR..WORKING SUSPENSION NOW

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONES IDEAS

THANKS

post-56227-0-49680900-1313425530_thumb.jpost-56227-0-74429200-1313425579_thumb.jpost-56227-0-40641100-1313425629_thumb.jpost-56227-0-28638600-1313425661_thumb.j

post-56227-0-70084500-1313425479_thumb.j

yeah i thought about all that,this car was a gift to me brand new when i was in high school

so it has alot of sentimental value. would luv to see her back in her former glory

• 2 weeks later...

yeah i thought about all that,this car was a gift to me brand new when i was in high school

so it has alot of sentimental value. would luv to see her back in her former glory

I like the way you put sentimental value over the real value, I don't necessarily agree with curiousB regarding the price of wheels. He is right about the paint, specially if you want to get a quality paint job as the original. Anyway I seen plenty of used Lexus wheels on Craigslist for $250 up to $400 in bigger sizes than your 93's I have a 1992 LS400 that I just got about 4 months ago it came with 220,000 miles and everything its working except the CD changer let me tell you I rather spend $1000.00 to do some updates then go and try to find a better used car (There is none).

This is my first Lexus ever, and Ill tell you for a 20 year old car Iam amaze of the quality of this vehicle. This is what I suggest find yourself a decent set of Lexus wheels with tires maybe some 17's or even 18's,make sure they are Lexus 5x4.5 inch or 5x114mm(quality again) and not too off from what Lexus stand for, personally ill go for some 5 to 7 spoke style or some nice chromes there is plenty on Craigs at least in my area Tucson AZ. Also fix your front seats with some aftermarket cover seats or even some custom make leather sets you are in NY its got to be plenty of Mexican Upholstery places around who can work on your seats (Most of them are very good doing this) and last I would just loose the two tone paint and go all gold ( they can match your original 19 year old paint using a sample of your paint)we are talking meaby $1200.00 worth of upgrades. 400 for tires and wheels, 300 for the seats maybe less and 500 to 600 for the paint its just the bottom part. Iam telling you you would be driving in style without loosing the original feeling that you know it's YOUR CAR!!! good luck and post some pictures when you are done.

I like the way you put sentimental value over the real value, I don't necessarily agree with curiousB regarding the price of wheels. He is right about the paint, specially if you want to get a quality paint job as the original. Anyway I seen plenty of used Lexus wheels on Craigslist for $250 up to $400 in bigger sizes than your 93's I have a 1992 LS400 that I just got about 4 months ago it came with 220,000 miles and everything its working except the CD changer let me tell you I rather spend $1000.00 to do some updates then go and try to find a better used car (There is none).

This is my first Lexus ever, and Ill tell you for a 20 year old car Iam amaze of the quality of this vehicle. This is what I suggest find yourself a decent set of Lexus wheels with tires maybe some 17's or even 18's,make sure they are Lexus 5x4.5 inch or 5x114mm(quality again) and not too off from what Lexus stand for, personally ill go for some 5 to 7 spoke style or some nice chromes there is plenty on Craigs at least in my area Tucson AZ. Also fix your front seats with some aftermarket cover seats or even some custom make leather sets you are in NY its got to be plenty of Mexican Upholstery places around who can work on your seats (Most of them are very good doing this) and last I would just loose the two tone paint and go all gold ( they can match your original 19 year old paint using a sample of your paint)we are talking meaby $1200.00 worth of upgrades. 400 for tires and wheels, 300 for the seats maybe less and 500 to 600 for the paint its just the bottom part. Iam telling you you would be driving in style without loosing the original feeling that you know it's YOUR CAR!!! good luck and post some pictures when you are done.

By the way I really like you stereo system what brand is?