Lextech

sule

Hi,guys i had read alot of mixed reviews about lextech but for stupidity i send them my cluster for repair one month later is not even here and every time you email them you insulted.According to thier web it suppose to take three to five bussiness working days to complete but can even understand what these idiots are doing.So i am just everybody know about what i am going through with this company will let you when i recieve it but as of now i don't think is a good idea to give somebody your money for service and then after taking your money they sit back and not even think about you and everytimes you send them email trying to find out what is going on you get a respond a begger will not get i thing this will get himself hurt one day they to avoid his service.i belisve there is another one that does the same service he charges about $129 Dollars you might have to try him but lextech you will be disappoint.And is even alone that have a bad experience with this company there are already alot of bad reviews and when read reviews on there website there are only afew of them and the newer one is date back to 2008 that tells this company is not doing too good and they are always defensive instead of finding out why people are writing bad comments.they quick to rush to blame unsatisfied customer paid them for service them get insulted humiliated.

A few summers ago i did quite a few ES and SC gauge cluster repairs for people after putting up an ad on eBay offering my services. I had about a cluster a week which worked out pretty well, and believe me, my repairs were 100% better than that of lextech.org.

However after about a year i got a threatening letter in the mail from a lawyer of lextech warning me to quit doing the services. Apparently they have a patent for any repairs to the Lexus clusters!

They've got everybody by the b@lls! :blink:

1. post the letter

2. What patent? They invented nothing. They are replacing a light with another light, both made by someone else.

3. Where does it say on their site, that they are authorized by Lexus, and then to be the only ones at that?!

4. Yeah the needles looked nice, but the tach was never the same. The speedometer was off, and so was the gas gauge. Even the temperature gauge was screwed.

So, Post the letter!!! All he did was pull a common legal gamble, get a lawyer to write a letter for $100, and see if it scares someone off, legal or not, just to see if it works.

and guess what, IF there was something to this, patents run out of time after awhile.

1. post the letter

2. What patent? They invented nothing. They are replacing a light with another light, both made by someone else.

3. Where does it say on their site, that they are authorized by Lexus, and then to be the only ones at that?!

4. Yeah the needles looked nice, but the tach was never the same. The speedometer was off, and so was the gas gauge. Even the temperature gauge was screwed.

So, Post the letter!!! All he did was pull a common legal gamble, get a lawyer to write a letter for $100, and see if it scares someone off, legal or not, just to see if it works.

and guess what, IF there was something to this, patents run out of time after awhile.

Cduluk, He is correct patents usually last a year, to deter against monopoly/exclusive control of a product.

Hi,guys i had read alot of mixed reviews about lextech but for stupidity i send them my cluster for repair one month later is not even here and every time you email them you insulted.According to thier web it suppose to take three to five bussiness working days to complete but can even understand what these idiots are doing.So i am just everybody know about what i am going through with this company will let you when i recieve it but as of now i don't think is a good idea to give somebody your money for service and then after taking your money they sit back and not even think about you and everytimes you send them email trying to find out what is going on you get a respond a begger will not get i thing this will get himself hurt one day they to avoid his service.i belisve there is another one that does the same service he charges about $129 Dollars you might have to try him but lextech you will be disappoint.And is even alone that have a bad experience with this company there are already alot of bad reviews and when read reviews on there website there are only afew of them and the newer one is date back to 2008 that tells this company is not doing too good and they are always defensive instead of finding out why people are writing bad comments.they quick to rush to blame unsatisfied customer paid them for service them get insulted humiliated.

ROFLMAO! Good thing you didn't take it to the Dealer! Otherwise, it would have come with a warranty! You would have had your car back in 2-3 days! It would have been repaired by the same people that built it the first time(Denso Corporation)! NOW think of the savings! Instead, you're driving around a car with no gauges. BTW, do you have spell check?

• 2 weeks later...

Can't imagine why anyone would have a problem communicating with you.

LOL, these are usually the types that have an issue and post. All 7 of them, the other 6,500 in 8+ years must speak the language and can count to 5. Seriously it's easy to jump on a bandwagon on the interweb, but I don't think a company that has several hundred buyers in Club Lexus group buy threads every time they made one years back and only 7 people complain in 8 years is going to bother anyone which a brain and can do the math. Do it right, nobody says a word.

Cduluk, He is correct patents usually last a year, to deter against monopoly/exclusive control of a product.

LOL, what country are you in? Patents are 15 years, copyright is ten. Can be more, but not less.

Unauthorized commercial link in your signature was removed.

Just a suggestion from one business owner to another, dealing with customer complaints with snarky personally insulting responses just reinforces your company's negative image.

Here we go they are still defensive first of all when i recieved the cluster back the mount was broken and it never been pack .you should at least cover it up.I did not even think for a minute to write them back because if they don't even care after getting the payment.Now i saw a reply here from lls they always saying something like why thousand are ok and one got a problem well let lls show everybody in this forum that they do have five thousand satisfied customers because when you go to their there are only two or three reviews and are dated back between 2004 and 2009 and they are only eleven reviews in five years so that mean you not been doing too good at all.Ok from 2009 to 2011 you never have any good reviews can you explain why your company never had one good review in two? either you been erasing them because they are bad reviews or you know exactly what been doing.I tell you lls you are a bounch of thieves and robbers who will get people money with false advertisements mess up their parts and kick them to the curve and i tell what you know why i posted this post here because either you will change the way you do business or you not going to get any because this is where all lexus sc current and future owners will be hanging out.If you want to know my name incase you feel like i am somebody who just want to bring down your company my email adress is kulangj81@yahoo.com and you will find out who i am. Remember i am not afraid of anything because i am tell the truth.