Which Oil Filter(Brand) Will You Recommend For Valvoline Full Syntheti

I just inquired at nearest NTB what kind of filter do they use if I want to do engine oil change using Valvoline Full Synthetic SynPower SAE 5W-30 engine oil. And, to my surprise they said they use PZ-21. I know it is cheap brand.

So, my ONLY option is to buy the filter myself and use this one instead of PZ-21. What brand of oil filter will you recommend to use with Valvoline Full synthetic oil? I have Lexus ES300 2002 year model bought in Oct 2001 with 101206 miles.

Also, at what interval should I do next oil changes going forward. They (NTB) said 5000 miles or 6 months. My guess, is I can go twice of this duration. Am I right, what you think?

Thanks a LOT.

I've always had very good luck with WIX filters. As for oil change interval, I personally would never go over 6,000 - 7,500 even with full synthetic. The oil viscosity might hold up far longer than dino oil but the impurities and contaminants are still there and in the same volume. But... that's just me.