Car Bogging! Need Help

Hello i am the owner of a 93 es300 5 speed. in order to get the car started i have to pump the gas alot first, after its running it will idle fine but when i press the gas it bogs first and then gains rpms. another thing i notied is that most of my vaccumm lines does not have any vaccumm.. i started having problems after i used suspected bad gas... i drained the gas added fresh gas, added lucus treatment, changed the injectors, changed the tps, cleaned the iacv, and my spark plugs are not bad. please help me with any suggestions.

p.s all parts that i changed came from a running car.

Vacuum lines may or may not mean anything, if it's ported or switched vacuum you may not get anything depending on when it's supposed to be on. In the absence of any other info it sounds like it's leaning out when you go to accelerate. Assuming the parts you installed are good, first thing I'd check would be fuel pressure. Any smoke when accelerating? Does it do okay once it gets past the loss of power (in other words, does it cruise okay at speed and just fall on it's face when trying to accelerate)?

Vacuum lines may or may not mean anything, if it's ported or switched vacuum you may not get anything depending on when it's supposed to be on. In the absence of any other info it sounds like it's leaning out when you go to accelerate. Assuming the parts you installed are good, first thing I'd check would be fuel pressure. Any smoke when accelerating? Does it do okay once it gets past the loss of power (in other words, does it cruise okay at speed and just fall on it's face when trying to accelerate)?

I haven drivin the car yet because i didnt want it to break down on me, but while in neutral it will idle fine... it only boggs between idle and maybe 1800 rpms.... above 2000 is fine. i have had sum white smoke come out from the top of the motor and the canister under the battery

I'd start with fuel pressure. If you aren't getting any smoke from the exhaust then I'd rule out running rich. Hard to diagnose via the web. You probably should get a scan tool on it as well and see if anything is amiss.

Just to be sure... the parts that you installed, were they from the same year ES?

yes, the parts were from the same year and same motor... somebody else suggested the same thing about the fuel being rich. could this be caused from octane booster added to not enough fuel? if not, how do i go about having lean fuel? and i will also check the fuel pressure. thanks for taking the time out to help me.

Octane boost is nothing more than a way to get money from you. Don't buy it. It won't cause a rich or lean fuel condition though. That's a problem with fuel metering or fuel pressure. The system regulates fuel mixture by measuring incoming air mass and then adjusting the injector on time to get the proper air-fuel mixture. It assumes that fuel pressure is at spec. If there is too much fuel pressure then more fuel than is needed gets to the cylinder and causes a rich fuel condition, usually accompanied by a loss of power and black smoke from the exhaust. If fuel pressure is too low (and most likely what's going on with you) then not enough fuel is dispensed and you get severe tip-in (hesitation/studdering/etc) when trying to accelerate. Check the fuel pump sock and filter if pressure is too low.

Octane boost is nothing more than a way to get money from you. Don't buy it. It won't cause a rich or lean fuel condition though. That's a problem with fuel metering or fuel pressure. The system regulates fuel mixture by measuring incoming air mass and then adjusting the injector on time to get the proper air-fuel mixture. It assumes that fuel pressure is at spec. If there is too much fuel pressure then more fuel than is needed gets to the cylinder and causes a rich fuel condition, usually accompanied by a loss of power and black smoke from the exhaust. If fuel pressure is too low (and most likely what's going on with you) then not enough fuel is dispensed and you get severe tip-in (hesitation/studdering/etc) when trying to accelerate. Check the fuel pump sock and filter if pressure is too low.

ok i will look into that and i will let you know the outcome.