Knock Sensors Malfunction

sensation

I have a Lexus RX300 1999, 4WD. I had a Check Engine light on my dashboard. When scanned, it says its the KNOCK SENSORS (2), so I changed both of them at the garage. The check enginge light came back after 10 minutes of driving. After another scan, it reveals that its still the knock sensors. I dont know what to do.

Anyone has an idea?

When they changed them did they look at the wiring harness? Some have reported that the harness was brittle and the insulation was shorting out.....

I have a Lexus RX300 1999, 4WD. I had a Check Engine light on my dashboard. When scanned, it says it’s the KNOCK SENSORS (2), so I changed both of them at the garage. The check enginge light came back after 10 minutes of driving. After another scan, it reveals that it’s still the knock sensors. I don’t know what to do.

Anyone has an idea?

Both engine banks are knocking...??!!

I have a Lexus RX300 1999, 4WD. I had a Check Engine light on my dashboard. When scanned, it says it’s the KNOCK SENSORS (2), so I changed both of them at the garage. The check enginge light came back after 10 minutes of driving. After another scan, it reveals that it’s still the knock sensors. I don’t know what to do.

Anyone has an idea?

Why is it that we must always KILL the messenger...??

The knock sensors are sending you a message...LISTEN...!!