Tires 07 Es350

LexyLuv49

• 2 weeks later...

Tires were put on last week (Saturday) the ride seems a little rough to me, maybe I was just use to the old tires. They had to redo the alignment, I found that it was drifting a little. They fixed that and all is well, I just have to get use to them. Maybe another week or so. Michelin Primacy MXV4 93V.

Tires were put on last week (Saturday) the ride seems a little rough to me, maybe I was just use to the old tires. They had to redo the alignment, I found that it was drifting a little. They fixed that and all is well, I just have to get use to them. Maybe another week or so. Michelin Primacy MXV4 93V.

tires are fine

for smoother ride, MAKE sure the tire pressure is not too high

factory recommends 30psi all around

most places will put it more by default...pressure makes a ton of difference in the ride

let us know

I know its to late now but I think I should've bought the 94V, I read that somewhere. Also, I read that increasing to 36PSI may help. Whatcha think on the PSI?

we have been through this

the higher the pressure the rougher the ride, but the better the handling (though a bit more dangerous in slippery conditions)

you were complaining about a rough ride, so it was suggested that you go with the Lexus recommendation of 30psi all around

that will give you the ride designed for that car, smooth and quiet

if the ride is still rough after putting the proper 30psi all around, the problem is not the tire pressure

don't know where you read to increase pressure for smooth ride, but it is wrong!

I know its to late now but I think I should've bought the 94V, I read that somewhere. Also, I read that increasing to 36PSI may help. Whatcha think on the PSI?

we have been through this

the higher the pressure the rougher the ride, but the better the handling (though a bit more dangerous in slippery conditions)

you were complaining about a rough ride, so it was suggested that you go with the Lexus recommendation of 30psi all around

that will give you the ride designed for that car, smooth and quiet

if the ride is still rough after putting the proper 30psi all around, the problem is not the tire pressure

don't know where you read to increase pressure for smooth ride, but it is wrong!

Wise and accurate advice. I always run 32 psi in my car and every time it's been in for service it comes back with at least 36 psi in the tires. I always forget to ask the Svc Dept why they do it and tell 'em not to do it. Maybe one of these times I'll remember.

LexyLuv is it possible the dealer upped the air pressure when your car was in the shop?

• 2 weeks later...

Just purchased Michelin Primacy MXM4's....just put on yesterday. I replaced Yok's that were crap. I can't believe the difference in the ride. Absolutely, Primacy! I couldn't find them at a local tire dealer so I purchased them online at Discount Tire Direct. Good Luck!