Upper Control Arms

yank30265

changed the inner tie rod on my 90 ls400; couldnt get it lined up because they told me 3 of 4 ball joints are bad so im gonna change all 4

I can get the lowers at the store I work at but the uppers include the control arms. very expensive part. I found them on rock auto same part same name at my store but alot cheaper on rockauto. then i found a noname brand on an auction site very very cheap. is it worth it to buy no name oem part or does someone have a cheap website I can get them from. the car is about to turn 300k miles so i dont want to drop alot of money into it. anybody ever use no name brand upper control arms? they include the ball joints and bushings. lexus wants a ridiculous amount of money for them. my parts store wants a ridiculous amount of money for them. any good websites out there?

changed the inner tie rod on my 90 ls400; couldnt get it lined up because they told me 3 of 4 ball joints are bad so im gonna change all 4

I can get the lowers at the store I work at but the uppers include the control arms. very expensive part. I found them on rock auto same part same name at my store but alot cheaper on rockauto. then i found a noname brand on an auction site very very cheap. is it worth it to buy no name oem part or does someone have a cheap website I can get them from. the car is about to turn 300k miles so i dont want to drop alot of money into it. anybody ever use no name brand upper control arms? they include the ball joints and bushings. lexus wants a ridiculous amount of money for them. my parts store wants a ridiculous amount of money for them. any good websites out there?

What's so ridiculous about a major suspension component? WAAAAAAAH! My 300k mile car is worn out! I want a good-as-new-from-the-dealer part for the price of a can of soda!

I have used aftermarket control arms in the past n they still work very well....i got them on ebay.

thats where i found them too. 187 for the pair; i dont need a dealer part just something that will get me back on the road

thanks

What's so ridiculous about a major suspension component? WAAAAAAAH! My 300k mile car is worn out! I want a good-as-new-from-the-dealer part for the price of a can of soda!

Hey take it easy all he is trying to do is save a few $$$. I even understand your post...he simply is asking if there is another place he can find the parts for less money...chill out!