2004 Ls 430 Splash Guards

lexuskrzy

I accidentally run over fleshly applied asphalt. I wish I had splash guards on. Does anyone know of any dealer of a custom made splash guard for the 2004 LS 430.

I tried to call my local dealer and they unfortunately do not know of any local supplier.

What I want is a custom made splash guards.

Thanks.

Toyota sells splash guards for the Celsior in Japan, PM jdmparts_guru and see what he can do for you.

As for removing the asphalt I'd get some good detailers clay. Check out the tutorials at www.lexuscarcare.com

• 2 years later...

I accidentally run over fleshly applied asphalt. I wish I had splash guards on. Does anyone know of any dealer of a custom made splash guard for the 2004 LS 430.

I tried to call my local dealer and they unfortunately do not know of any local supplier.

What I want is a custom made splash guards.

Thanks.

Did you find any splash guards? I have a 2006 LS-430 and looking for splash guards can you send me info to e-mail address brandongeorge@hotmail.com

I recommend contacting a Lexus dealer in the U.K. for mudflaps for the LS430 -- they used to be shown on both the U.K. and Europe Lexus websites. I was watching a British TV show a few years back an LS430 on it was shown with color keyed molded mudflaps that were obviously made for it.

All U.K. Lexus dealers may not have export licenses that allow shipment to the U.S. I bought a variety of parts and accessories, including mudflaps, from Lexus Park Lane in the early/mid 90's. Their address and phone number is:

56-59 Park Lane

Park Lane

Greater London

W1K 1QB

TEL: 0845 850 6905

You mean this?

http://www.l-tunedparts.com/product/?id=11

This place is actually Carson Toyota (here in LA); they have all kinds of Toyota Japan accessories for the Celsior/LS430 and other Lexi. I've been eyeing the rear footrests myself (why I don't know b/c I never sit in the back of my car).

I don't know if you can get them color keyed or not; you might have to have them painted. They seem pretty responsive to questions and some other people have reported good part prices.

Let us know how it goes!

You mean this?

http://www.l-tunedparts.com/product/?id=11

This place is actually Carson Toyota (here in LA); they have all kinds of Toyota Japan accessories for the Celsior/LS430 and other Lexi. I've been eyeing the rear footrests myself (why I don't know b/c I never sit in the back of my car).

I don't know if you can get them color keyed or not; you might have to have them painted. They seem pretty responsive to questions and some other people have reported good part prices.

Let us know how it goes!

Wow! $240 for a set of four is a very good price compared to what one would likely pay to buy them from a U.K. dealer and have them shipped to the U.S. If they are similar to the sets I installed on my 90 and 00 LS400's, installation will require removing the back wheels and drilling one small hole for each mudflap. It was not necessary to remove the front wheels since one can turn the front wheels left and right enough to provide plenty of access to the mounting location. I think the only tools I used were an electric drill and a hex head wrench.

You can see the LS430 color keyed mudflups on the Lexus South Africa Website: http://www.lexus.co.za/showroom/ls/gallery.html

Highlight the "top right" small image of the LS430 and then click on "1024x768" when the enlarged version of the photo is displayed.

Similar photos are in the gallery of the Lexus Australia site.

• 1 month later...

I got mine from L-Tuned and installed them last week. Did all four in about an hour and a half.

They look great, are color-matched to the vehicle and best of all, they work! I was tired of having splashes fully across the front doors after every trip through a puddle.

Why don't they come standard? If anyone wants some close-up photos, I'd be happy to post them.

I was browsing through the L-Tuned site today and was eyeing the Toyota of Japan side skirts. Anyone tried them?

On another note: Does anyone have the "discount code" for the L-Tuned site?