Have you got a name for you car?

Steve

I haven't named the "car" but i have named the navigation system...

In 2005 when i got the Rx300 i named the Nav lady, "Kate"- no idea why, just picked it. And what do you know, in the spring of 2006 i met my girlfriend who's name is Kate! We've been together ever since, and i still drive with 2 girls named Kate telling me where to go... it's quite interesting! :wacko:

I haven't named the "car" but i have named the navigation system...

In 2005 when i got the Rx300 i named the Nav lady, "Kate"- no idea why, just picked it. And what do you know, in the spring of 2006 i met my girlfriend who's name is Kate! We've been together ever since, and i still drive with 2 girls named Kate telling me where to go... it's quite interesting! :wacko:

OK that is called Fate...Hopefully both Kate's will guide you to happiness and prosperity.....

LEXI BABY! That was my RX330 and I like it so much I continued it with the GX460.

Funny I started calling the NAV lady LEXI Baby because my wife used to drive me nuts giving directions. On a trip it never failed she would tell me what exits I would need and to look out for and each time when we were in heavy traffic my wife would say Ohh...there is the exit that you need! You need to take that one! Yea right let me cut across 4 lanes of traffic in 10 feet! :chairshot: :censored: After having LEXI BABY...ha I don't even need my wife to talk on the trips anymore! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...