New Lexus Owner From Montréal

Simz

Hi everyone, I've been owning a Mazda Protegé for the past 6 years. Loved the car but... lack of power.

So now I'm suscribing here cause the Lexus forum from Québec are all dead, I think I can find some good infos here.

I've bought a Lexus IS 350 2007 cause I love the look of the car, I love how luxury it is and it's also very powerful. I'm also wondering if it's as reliable as I've heard !?

So here's my new car (this is a picture from the dealer, better ones coming soon)

IMG_0650.jpg

This is my Mazda Protegé

008-3.jpg

MazdaBoyPimpedHood.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I've been owning a Mazda Protegé for the past 6 years. Loved the car but... lack of power.

So now I'm suscribing here cause the Lexus forum from Québec are all dead, I think I can find some good infos here.

I've bought a Lexus IS 350 2007 cause I love the look of the car, I love how luxury it is and it's also very powerful. I'm also wondering if it's as reliable as I've heard !?

So here's my new car (this is a picture from the dealer, better ones coming soon)

IMG_0650.jpg

Just want to say... Welcome to LOC! :cheers: Great car!

Welcome to the Club.

Paul

Paul and I have been to busy :chairshot: beating each other up on the politics thread to welcome new members lately! :whistles:

:lol:

Yeah...it's usually lexir, dcfish and I that are the neighborhood Welcome Wagon. We are all pretty good bud's.