Hey guys,

Anyone know where the TPMS (tire pressure monitoring system) module is?

I want to disable the TPMS in order to have a little more freedom to change rims when I want.

I know the cons but I check my tire pressure regularly and I have come to find it a nuisance as I already have had 2 sensors go bad.

Hey guys,

I want to disable the TPMS in order to have a little more freedom to change rims when I want.

I know the cons but I check my tire pressure regularly and I have come to find it a nuisance as I already have had 2 sensors go bad.

All the sensors, including the spare tire, are located in the valve stem. I have seen threads on this subject before and no one knows seems to know how to disable the feature.

Hey guys,

All the sensors, including the spare tire, are located in the valve stem. I have seen threads on this subject before and no one knows seems to know how to disable the feature.

You can't "disable" the system. If what you are trying to do is just make the light stay off while you play musical wheels, get a pneumatic tire like that for a wheel barrow. Throw all 5 sensors in the tire, pump it up to about 40psi and leave it in the trunk. Use regular rubber valve stems for all of your many wheels and never worry about the light coming on.