Xm Radio Channel Selection Via Voice Command

For about a month our RX450h selects the incorrect XM channel in response to a voice command. The system reply confirms it has 'heard' the requested channel name, but then selects the incorrect channel number.

Took the car in this morning to the dealer to have it looked into and they called Lexus tech and were told it is an issue resulting from the change in some XM channel numbers recently. Lexus is waiting for XM to correct something so they can then update the voice command. All well and good, except I was told there is no anticipated date for this and it make take till next year!

What's odd is that the radio displays the correct channel name with any channel number; i.e. the correct channel name/number information is being identified and used by the radio, but apparently the voice command system doesn't use this. What it uses to look up the channel number for requested name I don't know.

I'm assuming everyone with a 2010 or later is having this issue - yes? What have you learned about the cause of this and when/how it might be resolved?