Back Up Light Switch

Draps

ok, i for some reason am having an issue with finding where the back up light switch is located. any help would be GREATLY appreciated i have a 91 es250

ok, i looked and found no switch, although i did find an unused hole right near that area on the tranny.. but the switch i have is too big for it. so could it be possible there just isnt one for this car? if so what else could be the problem to my lights now working? iv gone thru the fuses, all good. bulbs are new

ok, i looked and found no switch, although i did find an unused hole right near that area on the tranny.. but the switch i have is too big for it. so could it be possible there just isnt one for this car? if so what else could be the problem to my lights now working? iv gone thru the fuses, all good. bulbs are new

I assume you mean "lights not working?"

My first suggestion would be to use a basic test light to check the backup light bulb sockets or the the hot wire leading to the sockets to see if there is power. If you have power at the bulb socket, then you may have a corroded ground connection or a broken ground wire. Corrosion of electrical components can be a killer of older cars.