Xm Sat Radio

I Have A 2005 Ls430 (w/ultra luxury package & mark levenson radio/nav system.

Want To Install Sat Radio KIt From Dealer. One Dealer Told Me KIt Is No LOnger Available, However Another Dealer Said It Was Available Not As One Kit But three Kits. Part Number He Gave Me Are PT546-50050AK Ant Kit; PT546-50040CK-Bracket Kit; PT546-50040BK-Not Sure; 86180-0w032 Xm Receiver. Do I Need All Off This Or Will My Existing Antenna Work & can anyone Tell Me How To Install?

ps is xm better than sirrus?

Thanks Bill

You can buy sat radio integration products for your LS430 from http://www.vaistech.com/ where you can also view and download installation instructions.

Their products are often available on eBay.

Thanks For The Information-I Just Thought Oem Solution Might Be Better & Wondered If Anyone Else Has Gone That Route? Bill

You can buy sat radio integration products for your LS430 from http://www.vaistech.com/ where you can also view and download installation instructions.

Their products are often available on eBay.

Thanks For The Information-I Just Thought Oem Solution Might Be Better & Wondered If Anyone Else Has Gone That Route? Bill

XM and Sirius are one in the same. It's all one company. I have both service's....XM in one car, Sirus in my other. There is really no difference, each carries many of the same channels and same packages and cost. It is strictly a matter of personal preference and which programs suit your taste. It does seem that the company is leaning towards making Sirius the dominant offering and phasing out XM, but that is just my observation. When signing up for your service play hard to get. It is amazing how quickly the price of the packages come down if you argue a little with them, or how much longer the length of the free trial gets if you just hold out from saying yes for a while.