Viper Smart Start / Blackberry Problems With A/c Now

I'm not sure which is the culprit but today I had a Viper Smart start remote starter for my wife's Blackberry installed in our 08 RX 350. I also had a Sirius Satellite radio interface model SL2s installed.Now when I

select "AUTO" on the a/c I get unconditioned air directed to the floor. In the past this selection would have directed conditioned air out of the vents. In order to get cold air directed out of the vents I have to lower the temp to "LO". If I raise the temp one degree the system cuts off the a/c compressor, turns off the "AUTO" light and directs air,(very hot), to the floor. Any selection other than "AUTO" temp at "LO" will not provide cool conditioned air. Any suggestions?

Hi Scoop 9,.

My bet is on the Sirius installer. Because to install the Sirius interface, he needed to remove the radio & center console panel which have all of the A/C controls. I'm betting he didn't reattach all of the cables correctly.

Jon

Hi Scoop 9,.

My bet is on the Sirius installer. Because to install the Sirius interface, he needed to remove the radio & center console panel which have all of the A/C controls. I'm betting he didn't reattach all of the cables correctly.

Jon

Thank you. The car goes back tomorrow to the installer for repair, he thinks it might be the temp. sensor.