Daizen Swaybars, I Have Them...

rabidus

:D I received my Daizen swaybars for my SC300, I havn't installed them yet because my clutch went out and I can't drive the car anyway... :angry: I ordered an ACT clutch and I should be able to install it on Thursday when it gets here, I'll probably install the bars sometime by them... The Daizen bars are 35mm front and 29mm rear, the stock bars are 30mm front and 24mm rear...

Anthony

That's awesome! Tell us how it feels. I read that the rear is 3-way adjustable. Does that mean it has 3 holes on each end? Do you mind taking a picture or two?

What strikes me is that the Supra N/A and TT have the same diameter front stabilizer bar as the sc300/400, but the rear is slightly smaller than the sc's, yet I have heard that the supra's bars are much stiffer yet they are hollow. Let alone that, the sc has some very big stock bars compared to other cars like BMW or VW.

BTW where'd you get the bars? Were they $500?

sway bars make your car seem to handle because of less roll and less roll is good but stiffer swaybars mean less traction its all about a balance. well before i get in to suspension tuning i will stop and say tell us how its feels when its in there i am interested, and do the supra sways fit? or no?

sway bars make your car seem to handle because of less roll and less roll is good but stiffer swaybars mean less traction its all about a balance. well before i get in to suspension tuning i will stop and say tell us how its feels when its in there i am interested, and do the supra sways fit? or no?

After I installed the Teins, I felt that I still needed some fine tuning!!! Going from left to right quick, the car still gets a little unsettled, the swaybars should make the transition alot smoother... I'm going to try different combinations with the Daizen bars and the stock bars, to see what suits me best, ie: 35/24, 30/29 or just go with 35/29... With the stock bars, the car is oversteer happy, leaving the 24mm rear stock bar and using the 35mm up front may make the car neutral, I will see what works!!! Supra bars are suppose to fit but you have to use Supra end links!!!

What strikes me is that the Supra N/A and TT have the same diameter front stabilizer bar as the sc300/400, but the rear is slightly smaller than the sc's, yet I have heard that the supra's bars are much stiffer yet they are hollow. Let alone that, the sc has some very big stock bars compared to other cars like BMW or VW.

Keep in mind that Supra's are lighter and probably lighter in the rear of the car, the Supra bars may not offer better handling on the SC300 because it is heaver!!!

My clutch is completely gone, I have a new ACT clutch, I'm waiting for my shop manual so that I can install it... My car is on jack stands right now, I installed the rear bar though... I'm taking it to Barber Motorsports Park(road course) in Alabama on March 13, so I have until then to get it ready... I think the clutch in my Civic Si is starting to go, so I may have to change that one soon as well...