Mirror Ecu Installation Help Needed

I was wondering if anyone knew how to install/replace the mirror ECU that tends to go bad in these cars (95 SC300). I have the new one, plugged it up and it worked but I'm having the damnedest time getting the old one out. I have taken the dash apart as far as I know how I can get to the bottom screw but there is another one up top that I just can't get to no matter what I do. Any suggestions? If you know of any dash diagrams that would help too.

Thanks so much guys.

I was wondering if anyone knew how to install/replace the mirror ECU that tends to go bad in these cars (95 SC300). I have the new one, plugged it up and it worked but I'm having the damnedest time getting the old one out. I have taken the dash apart as far as I know how I can get to the bottom screw but there is another one up top that I just can't get to no matter what I do. Any suggestions? If you know of any dash diagrams that would help too.

Thanks so much guys.

I haven't done one in a long time, but if I'm not mistaken(and I never am), the way to get to it is from behind the radio. Using 1/4" extension and swivel socket. Not necessary to remove it though. Just use some double sided tape or zip ties to hold it in place so it doesn't rattle.