Not Started No Spark

my sc400 gets no spark from either side of the motor the car was running fine got home and started it and it wont start next day got a spark tester for the spark plugs no spark and i dont heat the fuel pump come on i got a tune up done recently and time and belt done about two years ago and just changed the fuel pump in jan i need help did anybody else have this problem im thinking its the computer

same problem with my 2003 es300... drove today then parked. came back and something turns like an electric motor on the tranny side® (its FWD) but no motor response. in hind site i could swear it sounded a little high pitch during start up the last week or so... Please help...

these problems suck, I just bought a 92 SC400 150k miles and inherited the same problems check to see if your check engine light comes on in the run position or while your cranking if it is not find out why your ECU is not getting power thats why Im getting no spark, there are wierd fail safes on these ecu's I found one of my camshaft postion sensors to be faulty but still doesnt explain the lack of a check engine light at start up, need to find out what is cutting spark and fuel, I can jump the FPR and IGR relays and get it to start but it wont stay on, Im suspecting unless this car has some wierd problem where if the ecu doesnt get a signal it shuts it down Ill keep you updated I will be working on it until its fixed. there is alot of talk about the ecus crapping out between 150k and 200k miles, find out if it has voltage if it does chances are there is a fault in the ECU mine is most likely a ground since it randomly does it to me

I did the fuel pump mod Saturday the fuel pump came right on put still no spark how do u jump the igr relay I think the cpu is bad on the car I'm gonna have to get somebody to come look at soon and mines just hit 170k my baby was running fine I parked and started it back up and nothing