Somebody Backed Into My Es...

SW03ES

Nice huh? In my parking garage at work. At least she left a note.

We're leaving for vacation on Monday too, was planning on taking the Lexus...but it'll be in the shop being repaired while we're gone instead...

got lucky all things considered. Damage is mainly to the bumper, small scuff along the edge of the fender they think they ban buff out, but the lamps and all are undamaged.

post-564-0-20156900-1310096258_thumb.jpg

post-564-0-16273800-1310096268_thumb.jpg

OH NO!!!! :cries: Is the lady willing to pay for the damages?

This seems to be happening a lot to us LOC members... It happened to Army's truck, mine twice this year, and now yours...

It looks as though the damage can easily be repaired... And a new bumper's no biggie... Just hope no tabs were damaged underneath or anything else like that. :unsure: At least they left you a note!

Yeah she was great, very apologetic gave me no problems. Happened yesterday and its already all set to go into the shop tomorrow afternoon, they should have it back by the time I get back from the beach.

Sucks we have to take the Prius to the beach though LOL

Yeah she was great, very apologetic gave me no problems. Happened yesterday and its already all set to go into the shop tomorrow afternoon, they should have it back by the time I get back from the beach.

Sucks we have to take the Prius to the beach though LOL

Get her company to pay for a rental why your car is in the shop. On a positive note one of the few honest people left on earth hit you! I just don't think anyone truly understands how many hit and runs occur anymore???

By the way which beach are you going to?

Dang that does suck. Atleast it is just cosmetic. Make sure you take pictures and keep them. Later when you decide to sell the car you can show what happened instead of them thinking it was some major accident anyway. It could help.

Eh, whatever rental I would have wouldn't be any better than the Prius probably lol. We're going to Ocean City...

Yeah I took lots of pictures Smooth...

Damn SW I got a lot going on this weekend...We could have met up for that lunch or we could have taken the ladies out to dinner! How often to you go to OC? Although it wouldn't be appropriate since I would be driving a LEXUS and you wouldn't! ;)

I don't know whether you remember, when I was parked in a mall parking parking lot, and when I came back from shopping I saw that somebody hit my front. It required replacement of the front bumper, hood, lights, left front fender, plus a few more things. The repair was done by my Lexus dealer, and the results were absolutely perfect in every respect. The repair cost was $5000.00......paid by my insurance company. Another thing, at the time this happened, my car was only 3 months old!!!

I do remember actually! Yeah I'm sure it'll turn out fine...

That's for sure.... except if repainting is necessary, then I'd worry about the color match. Heehee :lol:

Well we wound up postponing our beach trip, I've been way too busy at work...

I stopped by to look at it today and it looks great! They wanted to make sure I was happy with the match before they put it all back together. Should have it back tomorrow...

Nice huh? In my parking garage at work. At least she left a note.

We're leaving for vacation on Monday too, was planning on taking the Lexus...but it'll be in the shop being repaired while we're gone instead...

got lucky all things considered. Damage is mainly to the bumper, small scuff along the edge of the fender they think they ban buff out, but the lamps and all are undamaged.

post-564-0-20156900-1310096258_thumb.jpg

post-564-0-16273800-1310096268_thumb.jpg

normally an offense that should be punishable by death, lol, but leaving a note is "standup"..so have to put this one in the "sh*t happens" category