Road Trip

I am a little behind in posting this, but here we go...

we took a trip to Daytona Beach, FL in early May...gas here in Ottawa was average $1.42 a litre. Average gallon of gas on our trip was $4.19 a gallon. We had the RX loaded with four adults, luggae and the AC running for most of the trip, with an average speed of 120-125 KPH or approx 70-75 MPH. We used 113.71 gallons (US) or 430.43 litres of premium fuel. Our first day we drove for 16 hrs and got out of the car with no aches or pains. I am very happy with ride and road manners of my RX. I have made this trip three times in my Honda Odyssey and didn't feel as good on a long run as I did this time.

Glad to hear about your trip. That is one of the many reasons we bought our RX. We drive from Sudbury ON to Brownsville TX in fall. Had a CR-V and trip was OK; noisy, rough but OK. Almost anxious to drive new RX this fall.

Good luck.

Dave

... Had a CR-V and trip was OK; noisy, rough but OK. Almost anxious to drive new RX this fall.

My wife has a 1999 CR-V, and it has been our main "road trip" car for several years now. I liked it well enough, but to me, it was noisy, low on power, and generally unrefined. We did a 5,000 km. road trip from Vancouver to Las Vegas (and return) in May in my 2010 RX 350, and I must say, I enjoyed it WAY more than I would have if it were in the CR-V. :P