World Grid Lock?

smooth1

http://autos.aol.com/article/global-traffic-jams/?icid=main%7Chtmlws-main-n%7Cdl10%7Csec1_lnk3%7C218206

I didn't hear about this 60 mile traffic jam that lasted for a few days??? Really? LOL! So.......now what....we're buying to many cars? I never thought about it before, but yeah, I guess it's possible huh? I wonder if there is any math out there that's calculated how many cars per square mile or linear mile of road, and at what number it becomes a real issue, and where we are in relationship to that number right now?

This is a simple fix: (1) buy a 4x4, and (2) hire an attorney. :lol:

It has nothing to do with too many cars. The problem is too many people. Humans are consuming resources similar to bacteria in a petri dish. Eventually, the results will be the same.

I'm no tree-hugger but this population thing is completely out of control. Humans cannot get past their biological urge to procreate.

Sure, more people could car pool, be more selective when to travel, make one well-planned trip for supplies instead of ten, etc. But that is like putting a bandage on a cancer.

This is a simple fix: (1) buy a 4x4, and (2) hire an attorney. :lol:

geek.gif Ok, so I'm ready then! laugh.giflaugh.gif

It has nothing to do with too many cars. The problem is too many people. Humans are consuming resources similar to bacteria in a petri dish. Eventually, the results will be the same.

I'm no tree-hugger but this population thing is completely out of control. Humans cannot get past their biological urge to procreate.

Sure, more people could car pool, be more selective when to travel, make one well-planned trip for supplies instead of ten, etc. But that is like putting a bandage on a cancer.

Jezz, Dixon, who pee'd in your Cheerios this morning? :lol:

I'm not a very religious man, but when everything that lives on this planet has the ability to procreate, right down to the flies in the dog !Removed! out back...I think it's probably "meant" to be this way from the ultimate source. Plus...it can be pretty darn fun to do!! B)

Smooth - watchout for the sprinkler heads, they're a booger on tires, especially the metal ones!

2+ year in ChiTcago traffic...I'm pretty crafty on how to get from point a to point b! :ph34r: Probably a reason I can't keep those 18' rims on the VW properly round though... They're a lost cause anyway.

• 2 weeks later...