Air Conditioning

A/c System Suddenly quit blowing cold air. Car was driven through heavy rain night before. Green light blinks on A/C button. Checked codes and got back 21 & 24. Went and picked up a relay #90987-02028 from dealer. I could not find the relay location to even try it. It is also expensive. When the engine is at idle and the a/c is selected, there is a load on the engine so the clutch sounds like it is engaging. Is the relay located just beneath the brake fluid reservoir on the drivers side of the firewall? Any ideas with those two codes? Thanks for any help.

A/c System Suddenly quit blowing cold air. Car was driven through heavy rain night before. Green light blinks on A/C button. Checked codes and got back 21 & 24. Went and picked up a relay #90987-02028 from dealer. I could not find the relay location to even try it. It is also expensive. When the engine is at idle and the a/c is selected, there is a load on the engine so the clutch sounds like it is engaging. Is the relay located just beneath the brake fluid reservoir on the drivers side of the firewall? Any ideas with those two codes? Thanks for any help.

Does anyone have a service manual who would look up the location of the magnetic clutch relay? My fuse box in engine compartment just has fuses, and there is a small relay box just behind. Those relays are labeled "starter- c/open-ig2-fan no.2 f/pmp- efi main- a/f". It seems that there is another relay box somewhere.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 years later...