Lexus Rx400H Range

Hello,

I have a 2007 Lexus RX400h with 35000miles. I would like to see the range and I don't know where to watch.I mean that I want to see how many miles I have until the next gas stop.

Thank you,

Sorin.

My wife has a 2006 400H without navigation and it shows the range left. My 2007 400H with navigation does not show range left.

Lenny

Strange. I have a 2006 400h without navigation, and it does not show the range left (though I really wish it did).

My wife has a 2006 400H without navigation and it shows the range left. My 2007 400H with navigation does not show range left.

Lenny

Strange. I have a 2006 400h without navigation, and it does not show the range left (though I really wish it did).

After 5 1/2 years,I go between 360-400 miles before filling up again. I get around 24-26 MPG. Rey in LA

I've never had that range thingy so I can't miss what I never had. I saw it on a few loaners that I have driven though...ES330 and 350s... I think even the new RX450 that I got last time I took my car in for service had it... Anyway, with every car that I have had I just find out at that time what that car's range is.....but if I drive to the point where the little light goes on on my 2006 RX400h, if I am at around 360 total miles for that tank, I know that I did good and if I had to can go to 400. I get great mileage when I use more of the LA freeways....all the traffic can get me to get 30MPG for that day(like today).

But I smartly, even though I paid the premium, live close to where I work to avoid getting on LA freeways to get to work. It is ridiculous here...I don't know how people stay sane commuting to work here.

By the way, look for me in an INFINITY commercial this summer...I'll be the guy drawing the car....really fast! The commercial also has "Albert Einstein" in it...hopefully my moment won't be edited out! Rey

I've never had that range thingy so I can't miss what I never had. I saw it on a few loaners that I have driven though...ES330 and 350s... I think even the new RX450 that I got last time I took my car in for service had it... Anyway, with every car that I have had I just find out at that time what that car's range is.....but if I drive to the point where the little light goes on on my 2006 RX400h, if I am at around 360 total miles for that tank, I know that I did good and if I had to can go to 400. I get great mileage when I use more of the LA freeways....all the traffic can get me to get 30MPG for that day(like today).

But I smartly, even though I paid the premium, live close to where I work to avoid getting on LA freeways to get to work. It is ridiculous here...I don't know how people stay sane commuting to work here.

By the way, look for me in an INFINITY commercial this summer...I'll be the guy drawing the car....really fast! The commercial also has "Albert Einstein" in it...hopefully my moment won't be edited out! Rey

I will watch for that commercial....I get the same mileage up here in Sacramento area...so much better than the old RX300

I hope it's an ad for the M35 hybrid. I like that vehicle....a lot.

The drawing that I did was from a G37 but the commercial looks like they'll have several models...they had an SUV in the film studio and I was working with photos of a G37 sedan. It was a seven day shoot and I was only there one full day so it's impossible to tell what all will be in a 30 second commercial. I did have a nice dressing room with my own private bathroom and an assistant...it was really nice. I hope they don't edit me out! I've done a few storyboards for commercials and drawings for movies and such but I have never been asked to be IN anything before! Rey in LA..............LA, where everyone at some point gets their "Andy Warhol 15 minutes"!