Buying 2000 Lexus Es300?

Hello:

I am in the verge of buying 2000 Lexus ES300 (143K Miles) for $7500 (on the road, with taxes and everything) from a dealer. I am not into cars that much so dont know much about this deal. Here is the link of the carfax of the car:

Carfax

And here is the link of the car:

Car Link

Please let me know if this is a fair deal or not? KBB value of this car is $7600 + Taxes n Stuff.

Thank you in advance!!!

Additional Details

The car was owned by Lexus Dealer employee and is in VERY GOOD condition. The only thing is that this car has been sitting in the dealer parking lot for a month. So when I test drove it, it did not start. By applying battery jumper it started and I drove for about 5-10 miles. Then I again tried to start it but it failed again. Dealer said it has a bad battery. Dont know if this is a sham or what???

Hello:

I am in the verge of buying 2000 Lexus ES300 (143K Miles) for $7500 (on the road, with taxes and everything) from a dealer. I am not into cars that much so dont know much about this deal. Here is the link of the carfax of the car:

Carfax

Car Link

Please let me know if this is a fair deal or not? KBB value of this car is $7600 + Taxes n Stuff.

Thank you in advance!!!

Additional Details

The car was owned by Lexus Dealer employee and is in VERY GOOD condition. The only thing is that this car has been sitting in the dealer parking lot for a month. So when I test drove it, it did not start. By applying battery jumper it started and I drove for about 5-10 miles. Then I again tried to start it but it failed again. Dealer said it has a bad battery. Dont know if this is a sham or what???

I own the same model and color. I have 135,500 miles, 5 month ago replaced timing belt (package deal), 4 new shocks, knock sensor (6-7 hours replacement), Alternator, battery, 4 new goodyear eagle tires, transmission fuild change, 1 coil pack # 2 Cylinder and both O2 sensors. Wife does most of the driving, has a lot of power but 19-21 MPG for a V6 engine. Rear light lens, AC and the sound of music is what I love with car. I do all the work on this car except Timing belt. I have seen senior citizen love driving these car and my 20 year son would like to own it. We bought the car as the second owner 5 years ago price $11,500 out the door. 5 months ago I spend for repair $1,680 as I stated above. We are ready to see another 5 more good years with this car.

Hello:

Carfax

Car Link

Thank you in advance!!!

Additional Details

I own the same model and color. I have 135,500 miles, 5 month ago replaced timing belt (package deal), 4 new shocks, knock sensor (6-7 hours replacement), Alternator, battery, 4 new goodyear eagle tires, transmission fuild change, 1 coil pack # 2 Cylinder and both O2 sensors. Wife does most of the driving, has a lot of power but 19-21 MPG for a V6 engine. Rear light lens, AC and the sound of music is what I love with car. I do all the work on this car except Timing belt. I have seen senior citizen love driving these car and my 20 year son would like to own it. We bought the car as the second owner 5 years ago price $11,500 out the door. 5 months ago I spend for repair $1,680 as I stated above. We are ready to see another 5 more good years with this car.

At what time you did all these things? Like mileage?