Blinking Ac Light

Hey Guys, I want to replace my magnetic clutch relay fuse in an atttempt to correct my AC issue based upon some recommendation from this forum. I am totally inept when it come to mechnical problem solving. I've located the fuse and tried to remove it but I'm simply afraid to really try because I do not want to make things worst than what they are. Can someone please tell me what is the best way to remove this fuse?

Here is your previous thread about your A/C problem: http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=70097&st=0&p=436923entry436923

It's better to keep all the posts regarding a problem with one thread rather than to start new ones for questions about the same problem.

In your previous A/C thread, you said that your A/C was losing its refrigerant every 3 to 4 weeks. I don't understand how replacing a fuse can solve your A/C's leak problem. As I said your other thread, you need a competent mechanic to add dye to your A/C's refrigerant and check for leaks using a black light. That is the standard procedure. It should be easy to find a leak as severe as yours.