Vsc And Vscoff Lights Came On After Sparkplug Change?

It's possible that whoever ever did the work left a sensor or vacuum line unplugged. After you correct the problem, it may be necessary to reset your VSC. Depending on your car's year, there may be a VSC resetting procedure described in your owners manual. It would help to either include your car's model year in your profile or always state it when asking a question. "GS300" covers a lot of model years and variations.

Thanks for your reply it might put me on the right track. My model year is 2000.

I looked in the 2000 GS300 owners manual in the owners section of lexus.com and I don't see a VSC reset procedure like there is in my 2000 LS400 owners manual. The 2001-up LS requires jumping two pins with a short length of wire to reset the VSC so may it takes something like that on your 2000 GS300. Maybe someone else can tell you how it is done.

If you can't find the problem, consider seeing if there are stored error codes.

Thanks for your reply it might put me on the right track. My model year is 2000.

I looked in the 2000 GS300 owners manual in the owners section of lexus.com and I don't see a VSC reset procedure like there is in my 2000 LS400 owners manual. The 2001-up LS requires jumping two pins with a short length of wire to reset the VSC so may it takes something like that on your 2000 GS300. Maybe someone else can tell you how it is done.

If you can't find the problem, consider seeing if there are stored error codes.

Your help fix my problem....Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!