Body Trim Piece- Identification

sanstoetter

The other day I noticed a piece of trim broke off, and my best guess is that a piece of loose asphalt was thrown from the rear tire into it. My question is first off what is the correct term for this trim piece. Second off does anyone know where I could buy another? I know I can find one at a upullit junkyard, but Id rather order a replacement thats correct body color.

post-104893-0-10474600-1309207442_thumb.

"Quarter Outside Moulding Sub-Assembly" - $149.45 after a rather large auto forum member discount at http://lexus.sewellparts.com

These parts can require additional parts and a pop rivet gun to install so you might want to have a body shop do it if you don't have the tools.

And you pulled that part name out of where??.....LOL my friend.

The part description in the Lexus parts list says "Moulding Sub-Assy Quarter Outside LH" it looks like it comes complete with all fixings for the price.

Part number is 75606-50020** (** is your color code)

I need the part # or name to the left of that in the passenger side. I bent mine in a parking lot, got it to get fixed the bodyworker told me he tried to get it as closed to orginal but it does not look good. I been wanting to buy one since that time. Thanks

I need the part # or name to the left of that in the passenger side. I bent mine in a parking lot, got it to get fixed the bodyworker told me he tried to get it as closed to orginal but it does not look good. I been wanting to buy one since that time. Thanks

You should be able to find it in diagrams at http://lexus.sewellparts.com/oem-catalog/7503750288-Body-LS400-1998.html

Be sure to register on Sewell's website if you buy from them ... you would get a significant discount off retail.