New Member Is 350C

PilotRon

I am a new (first time) Lexus owner. I just purchased a 2010 IS 350C. It has been a fantastic car. I purchased it in West Palm beach, FL and drove it home to Charleston, SC. Was that a fun ride. Put the top down and cruise. Amazing the attention it recieves. Well built and fun to drive. I look forward to chatting with other 350C owners.

Good friend of mine just got one a few months ago. They are awesome. Wouldn't work for me with the two little ones :) but one day!

Welcome to LOC! :cheers:

Good friend of mine just got one a few months ago. They are awesome. Wouldn't work for me with the two little ones :) but one day!

Welcome to LOC! :cheers:

You can put the little ones in the 350c and you can ride the "Deuce"! Both can have that wind blown look!

:). Finally took the deuce out last night it was the first time I had even uncovered it in 3 weeks. The wife & I went out for crabs in Ocean City and stayed out for awhile was a great night too! I did take a few large insects to the face at about 70 mph on the way home though...that was desert! :)