Happy Birthday To Me, Just Bought A Third 99 Ls

billydpowell

well, today being my 77th birthday, I thought it fitting to buy myself a LS400. so I did.

see below...

I need to swap the gold emblems with the chrome ones, and probably keep my other wheels, and get my HC plate.

AND HERE IS THE FINISH..bottom photo

post-5365-0-39714900-1309029284_thumb.jp

post-5365-0-75081100-1309029384_thumb.jp

post-5365-0-74826000-1309357154_thumb.jp

Congrats and Happy Birthday! 77 years young. Looks like another white one...thats one of my favorite colors for the LS.

Don't want to be pushy but how about some details? Mileage, condition and how in the world do you keep finding these deals?

Isn't it nice to get what you want? Congrats on the latest addition.

How will you decide which one goes out when? Do they have a schedule? Will the other ones get jealous?

Cheers Billy. Quite the testimony to the brand. Isn't this your forth now? In recognition of your Bday maybe Lexus should gift you a new 2012 LS460 as an honorary lifetime owner!!

If you pick up another one you will risk a film crew for the A&E channel arriving at your doorstep. The TV show Hoarders is looking for new stories. :lol:

Thanks, you guys are great.... I have had a 91,94,two 95,a96,two 97 and three 99 models..this is my 10th LS400.

my first 99 had had a grille, right headlight and fender replaced and I bought it last year because it was cheap (6500). I got the second 99 from a fellow in money trouble and got it for 6500 also, but a far superior car than the first. I put my wife in it, and began looking for a really nice one for myself, ran across this one friday and bought it saturday for 7000. I am the second owner, and all work has been done by Sewell or Park Place from 0 to 124k (current). The only malfunction is the hood struts (already ordered), and came with both master push button keys, all I need to do is swap the gold emblems and my chrome wheels to this one. then sell my extra.

and that is the update..... and I would have liked a 2000, but the $$$ they are asking for them are too hard on my CD's ..... I even considered a black one, so I could have Salt & Pepper ..... duh ...

well I paid 7000, but it turned out 7511.80 with TT&L added.