'96 Ls400 Nakamichi Amp

Lex0

My stereo system that once produced beautiful sound, has finally decided to give up on me. I took it in to my local Lexus dealership and was told that the amp was blown. They told me to look for a replacement on eBay, which I did. I did the swap and the sound is still not there. Only when the dial is completely cranked do I hear the slightest sound, with either amp attached. Does anyone know where I can get a WORKING amp for this make and model system?? Or, is there any other way to only replace the amp and/or head unit? I'm trying to keep this in the reasonable price range, which so far has been a bust.... All advice is greatly appreciated.

My stereo system that once produced beautiful sound, has finally decided to give up on me. I took it in to my local Lexus dealership and was told that the amp was blown. They told me to look for a replacement on eBay, which I did. I did the swap and the sound is still not there. Only when the dial is completely cranked do I hear the slightest sound, with either amp attached. Does anyone know where I can get a WORKING amp for this make and model system?? Or, is there any other way to only replace the amp and/or head unit? I'm trying to keep this in the reasonable price range, which so far has been a bust.... All advice is greatly appreciated.

I will look if I have a Nak amp for you cheers.gif I think I have one.

cheers.gif